Monday, February 8, 2010

Ballard Art Walk

This Saturday evening, February 13th, is Ballard's monthly Art Walk. It's a great event and will be a fun night on the town just before Valentine's Day. Seattle Sundries will be the featured artist at Venue this month. If you've never been, you should make a point of stopping by to check out their terriffic selection of art and creations from local makers. My soap has been available at Venue since last fall, so I have the pleasure if stopping by there on a regular basis. It's in a great location in Old Ballard, right near the intersection of Ballard Ave. and 22nd St.

There's so much to see and do in Ballard these days! The streets are packed with pedestrians out strolling, munching, sipping and browsing their way through the neighborhood. I love all of the activity and the festive vibe. Grab your honey, pet your dog, get a babysitter and come out for a night on the town!!

2 comments:

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Oh I'm sad I missed this. I live close to Ballard though, so I'm definitely going to pop into Venue sometime soon to see your soaps in person! Yay :) xo

Elizabeth said...

I was just on The Pioneer Woman and saw your soaps, which led me here. I'll be at the Sunday Market tomorrow and hope to pop into Venue to sniff your soaps...I love that you're local, like right in my backyard, local. Yay!