I am so excited to be participating this year in the Urban Unveiled wedding show! It's taking place the evening of Wednesday, October 12th at Benaroya Hall in downtown Seattle. That's the week after next, in case you haven't looked at a calendar lately.
The show will include lots of incredible wedding vendors, a Luly Yang bridal fashion show, live music, and an astounding raffle. A raffle ticket is included with the price of admission, and guests will receive a second free raffle ticket when they visit the Founders Room. So all guests receive two free raffle tickets. It's called “The Art of Giving” and includes some really great stuff. Pssst...be sure to notice the Seattle Sundries contribution near the end of the list. Purchase tickets to Urban Unveiled, and maybe you will be the recipient of one of the following items:
- T. Anthony Jewelers: Custom designed chandelier earrings. (Value: tbd)
- True Colors Events: 10 hours of consultation services. (Value: $1,250)
- Luly Yang Couture: $1,200 towards the purchase of a gown. (Value: $1,200)
- John & Joseph Photography: Engagement Session. 1-hr Session in Greater Seattle or Los Angeles Area. Includes High Resolution Disc with 75 edited photographs. (Value: $1,150)
- Roche Harbor Resort: Two nights in a luxury suite, Dinner for two in our fine-dining restaurant, Couple's retreat at our Afterglow Spa. (Value $1,000)
- Belathee Photography: Either and Engagement session, bridal shower coverage or any other type of portrait shoot. (Value $550)
- Willows Lodge: Do Not Disturb Package. One night’s accommodations for 2 people in a luxurious NW style room; Dinner for Two at Barking frog followed by exclusive “In-Tub” dining experience for a relaxing soak in your room. (Value: $520)
- The Woodmark: Gift certificate for an overnight stay in a lakefront guest room, includes dinner for two at bin on the lake. (Value $500)
- W Seattle: 1 complimentary weekend night stay in a wonderful room. (Value: $400)
- Seven Salon: Gift Certificate (Value: tbd)
- Seattle Sundries: Two gift sets, one for a bride and one for a groom. (Value: $100 each)
- Rented Elegance & Design: Gift Certificate for Prop Rentals (Value: $200)
- Michael Bride: two hour makeup lesson (Value: tbd)
Pretty nice, huh?!