Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet Sudsy Love

I have been busily preparing over the past several weeks for an event which finally happens tomorrow. Weddings in Woodinville will showcase 6 different venues (of the winery sort) that perspective brides and grooms may be interested in renting for their big event. They will be shuttled around from one venue to another, where they will sip wine, mix and mingle, and check out vendors like Seattle Sundries who offer wedding related products and services. I will be at the JM Cellars location with 9 other other companies, including Tom Douglas Catering and Pink Lilly Press.

It has forced me to get more organized with my custom favor offerings. I will be showing over 40 different examples and variations of color, label design and vintage artwork. I'm very excited about the whole event and the opportunity to have so many people get a hands-on view of my soaps and packaging. I'll be following up later with photos and more info on custom favors...

0 comments: